RA1: Range Assistant Level 1
- Assist Range Safety Officer
- Pull - Score Trap Rounds
- Set-Up and Take-Down trap field equipment
- Clean up trap fields, rifle ranges and pistol ranges
- Empty garbage and recycle cardboard
- Zero to two years of related work experience
- Trap / Shooting range experience preferred
- Meet job performance standards
- Interpersonal Communications
- Work Standards
- Planning and Organizing
- Customer Service
- Technical / Professional Skill and Knowledge
- Start $15.00 per-hour
- Increases based on Merit
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the following physical job requirements, with or without reasonable accommodation. In a four hour shift you must be able to:
- balance, bend, crouch, and kneel.
- stand or walk.
- work in a climate changing environment.
- perform simple grasping, push, pull, and feel.
- lift up-to 50 pounds.
- distinguish objects or equipment visually.